KANNAPOLIS, N.C. – The King University men's golf team finished fifth in the Queens University Invitational with a combined score of 866. Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite finished ninth overall scoring an even-par for the tournament.
KING RESULTS: 5th of 16 (866)
LOCATION: The Club at Irish Creek; Kannapolis, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 71, 7099 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite had his best round of the tournament shooting a 69, finishing first among all King golfers. Sripatrprasite finished the tournament at an even-par.
- Alex Bradford and Matt Dalrymple were next up for the Tornado. Bradford recorded a 73 to finish the tournament five-over par and 22nd among the field.
- Dalrymple shot a 76, six-over par to finish 26th in the tournament.
- Chad Couch shot seven-over par for the tournament to finish 30th. He recorded a 76 in today's round.
- Robert Wilkinson carded a 74 to finish nine-over par for the tournament, finishing 37th overall.
- Alex Summers rounded out the team by shooting an 85, to finish twenty-above par and 73rd in the tournament.
FOR THE FOES
- Coker College won the tournament with a score of 852 while the University of Charleston finished second at 860.
- Individually, Mars Hill's Harry Butler won the tournament with a final combined score of 207, six-under par.
- King is back in action on Monday when they participate in their home tournament, the King University Invitational.