GREENVILLE, S.C. – In their final tune-up before the Conference Carolinas Championship, the King University men's cross country team finished sixth the Gene Mullin Invitational hosted by Furman University. James Russell Ballowe led the way for the Tornado, finishing 28th.
KING RESULTS: 6th of 9
LOCATION: Greenville, S.C.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Ballowe was the first Tornado to cross the tape, finishing in 16:47.15.
- Charles Ramos wasn't far behind, finishing in 16:59.08.
- Next for the Tornado was Tyler Edwards, covering the distance in 17:20.58.
- Rounding out the squad for King was Cameron Walden who finished in 18:13.43 and Kyle Hart who posted a time of 18:58.06.
FOE THE FOES
- The University of Georgia finished first while host Furman University finished second.
- Brodey Hasty finished first as an unattached runner with a time of 15:02.48 while Georgia had the next two finishers.
- King is in action again on October 20 when they compete at the Conference Carolinas Championship in Concord, N.C.