DAHLONEGA, Ga. – The King University women's golf team finished the LeeAnn Noble Memorial with a score of 328 in the second round for a tournament total of 652. The Tornado finished 14th and were led by Roxane Nataf who finished 30th.
KING RESULTS: 13th of 16 (324)
LOCATION: Achasta Golf Club; Dahlonega, Ga.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72, 5934 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Nataf played a pair of consistent rounds, following her first round of 79 with a round of 78 to finish with a total of 157.
- Nicola Robertson improved on her opening round of 81 with a 79 in the final round, finishing with a total of 160.
- Next for the Tornado was Samantha Taylor who shot 84 in the second round after he first round of 77, giving her a tournament total of 161.
- Morgan Powers shot 87 in each round, finishing with a total of 174.
- Rounding out the squad was Autumn Bergendahl with a total of 181. She improved on her 94 in round one to shoot 87 in the second round.
FOR THE FOES
- Lee University won the tournament with a score of 586 while the University of North Georgia finished second at 605 and Young Harris College was third at 606.
- Haverly Harrold of Lee took home individual medalist honors with a score of one-under 143.
- That marks the end of the fall season for the Tornado. King returns to the course on February 19-20 at the Converse Spring Invitational held at the Country Club of Spartanburg in Spartanburg, S.C.