*The visitor's locker room, located on the lower level of the SCC, are open for your use. King University is not responsible for items missing or stolen from the locker rooms. It is advised users lock their personal possessions in the lockers provided.
Weight and Cardio Room Regulations
- Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Sandals and open-toed shoes are prohibited.
- Return all equipment to its proper location.
- Wipe down Equipment with provided disinfectant wipes after use.
- No food, drink (other than water), or tobacco products allowed.
- Observe all posted signs and equipment warnings.
- Music system will remain on radio stations. Bring headphones to listen to your own music.
- Do not drop or throw weights down. Take care of the equipment
- Sign out equipment from weight room attendant when taking from the weight room. Check it in when returning.
Do not use weight/training equipment if:
- An existing injury could be made worse
- You are pregnant or have respiratory, pulmonary, muscular illness, or any other illness that would impair your proper use of the equipment.
Please be aware, you are using all equipment at your own risk. By using this equipment, you agree to abide by the instructions of our trained staff. King University reserves the right to tell users how to operate the weight and exercise equipment.
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday/Wednesday/Friday||10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday/Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|