*The visitor's locker room, located on the lower level of the SCC, are open for your use. King University is not responsible for items missing or stolen from the locker rooms. It is advised users lock their personal possessions in the lockers provided.
Weight and Cardio Room Regulations
- King University I.D. required (faculty, staff, or students only)
- Shirts are to be worn at all times
- Headphones are required for all music players, personal music players without headphones are prohibited
- All equipment and/or weights must be returned where originally found after use
- Please use all equipment appropriately, per its design
- Seek qualified assistance for training
Do not use weight/training equipment if:
- An existing injury could be made worse
- You are pregnant or have respiratory, pulmonary, muscular illness, or any other illness that would impair your proper use of the equipment.
Please be aware, you are using all equipment at your own risk. By using this equipment, you agree to abide by the instructions of our trained staff. King University reserves the right to tell users how to operate the weight and exercise equipment.
REGULAR HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday-Friday||8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|