USA CYCLING COLLEGIATE ROAD NATIONAL CHAMPION IN THE INDIVIDUAL TIME TRIAL
- 26th in cross country at Brevard
- Runner-up in downhill, 12th in short track, 14th in cross country and 22nd in dual slalom at Lees-McRae
- Finished 10th in down hill, 21st in short track and 22nd in cross country at Georgia Tech
- At Lindsey Wilson, finished fifth in downhill, 12th in cross country, seventh in short track and 15th in dual slalom
- Took fourth in downhill, 13th in cross country, 14th in dual slalom, and 18th at the Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC) Championships hosted at King
- 35th in cross country and 45th in short track at USA Cycling Collegiate Mountain Bike National Championships
- Won the King race
- Started the season by taking fourth and fifth in two criterium races at Milligan
- At the USA Cycling Collegiate Road National Championships, won the individual time trial, and finished 15th in the criterium
2016-17: MOUNTAIN BIKE: Started season with a sixth place finish in the cross country race and seventh in the short track race at Clemson...At King, finished seventh in super D, ninth in dual slalom, 18th in short track and 30th in cross country...Finished 16th in downhill and 37th in short track at the Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC) Championships...Took 53rd in cross country and 64th in short track at USAC Collegiate Mountain Bike National Championships...CYCLOCROSS: Finished third at King race...ROAD: Took eighth in the criterium at the Brevard/Warren Wilson race...Added a fifth in the time trial and 14th in the criterium...At Georgia Tech, finished second in the criterium and 12th in the road race...Finished fourth in the road race adn 11th in the criterium at the Milligan race...Took 17th in the criterium and 19th in the road race at the USAC Collegiate Road National Championships.
Prior to King: Also cycled at East Tennessee State University...2016 fourth place individual time trial at collegiate nationals.
High School: 2015 Tennessee Junior State Champion.
Personal Information: Son of Walter and Nancy Crapiz...Major is English with a minor in Journalism.