|Hometown:||Piney Flats, Tenn.|
|Previous School:||Sullivan East HS|
- Started the season with a ninth in cross country and 24th in dual slalom at Brevard
- At Lees-McRae, finished 16th in cross country, 23rd in short track and 25th in dual slalom
- Took 14th in cross country and 18th in downhill at Lindsey Wilson
- Finished 17th in downhill and 22nd in cross country at SECCC Championships hosted by King
- At USA Cycling Collegiate Mountain Bike National Championships, finished 32nd in cross country, 39th in downhill and 43rd in short track
- Finished 14th in the season-opener at King
- Took fifth in the criterium at Milligan
- 12th in the criterum at Appalachian State
- Finished 12th in the criterium and 18th in the road race at Clemson
- Helped King take 11th in the team time trial at the USA Cycling Collegiate Road National Championships
2016-17: MOUNTAIN BIKE: Opened the season at Clemson, finishing 17th in short track, 28th in downhill, 34th in cross country and 38th in dual slalom...Finished 17th in cross country at Union...Took 25 in short track at Lees-McRae...Finished sixth in super D and 11th in short track at King...Took 28th at short track at the Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC) Championships...CYCLOCROSS: Finished 14th at King...Took 16th at Furman...ROAD: Finished 13th in one criterium at Brevard/Warren Wilson and 13th in the other...Took 16th in the road race at Georgia Tech...Finished 11th in the criterium and 16th in the road race at Milligan.
High School: Made conference and regional.
Personal Information: Son of Jayson and Samantha Hubbs...Major is Medical Science...Favorite movie is "The Blind Side".