|Previous School:||Rosman HS|
- Started the season by taking 12th in cross country and 16th in dual slalom at Brevard
- Followed that by taking 11th in short track, 12th in dual slalom and cross country and 15th in downhill at Lees-McRae
- At Lindsey Wilson, finished fourth in cross country and short track, fifth in downhill and 13th in dual slalom
- Finished 14th in short track and 15th in downhill and 18th in dual slalom at the SECCC Championships hosted by King
- At the USA Cycling Collegiate Mountain Bike National Champoinships, finished 22nd in downhill, 35th in dual slalom, 40th in short track and 42nd in cross country
- Finished sixth in season-opener at King
- Took 40th at the USA Cycling Collegiate Cyclocross National Championships
- Won both criterium races at Milligan
- Finished first in the criterium at Appalachian State
- Won the road race and finished third in the criterium at Clemson
- Helped King take 11th in the team time trial at the USA Cycling Collegiate Road National Championships
2016-17: MOUNTAIN BIKE: Took eighth in downhill, 11th in dual slalom and 26th in cross country at season-opening race at Clemson...12th in cross country at Union...10th in downhill and 20th in short track at Lees-McRae...At King, Won the dual slalom, seventh in super D, 10th in short track and 14th in cross country...Took 12th in the dual slalom and 24th in the short track at the Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC) Championships...At USAC Collegiate Mountain Bike National Championships, 29th in downhill, 35th in dual slalom, 39th in cross country and 40th in short track...CYCLOCROSS: Finished sixth at King...Took 52nd at the USAC Cyclocross National Championships...ROAD: Fourth in the criterium and 10th in road race at Clemson...Fourth in one criterium at Brevard/Warren Wilson and 11th in the other...Won the criterium and road race at Georgia Tech...Finished second in the criterium and sixth in road race at Milligan.
High School: Also ran track, cross country, and wrestling...Track and cross country state participate...Track school record for 4X800 relay.
Personal Information: Double major in Math and Physics...Raced four-wheelers from ages 7 to 14...Raced mountain and road bike at local races & collegiate races.