MILLIGAN COLLEGE, Tenn. – The King University cycling team came away with seven podium finishes, including a pair of wins at the Milligan College road race over the weekend. Fausto Crapiz and Jennifer Caicedo led the way with victories for the Tornado.
HOW IT HAPPENED
Men's Category A
- Crapiz won the individual time trial on Saturday, and finished ninth in the road race. On Sunday he finished sixth in the criterium.
- Matthew Owen finished 30th in the criterium.
Men's Category B
- Dominic Giannantonio finished runner-up in Sunday's criterium and finished seventh in the road race.
- Jameson Simms finished fourth in the road race and in the criterium.
Men's Category D
- Ben Lightfoot finished runner-up in the road race and in the criterium.
- Dawson Sanders came in with third place finishes in the road race and in the criterium.
Women's Category A
- Caicedo won the road race and finished fourth in the individual time trial.
- The Tornado are in action again on Saturday and Sunday at the North Carolina/Duke race.