FLORENCE, Ala. – The King University men's golf team turned in a solid final round at the TVA Credit Union Invitational on Tuesday, carding a 295 to finish the tournament 10th with a three round total of 905. Leennawat Numpituckchaikul led the Tornado, finishing 20th and matching his career low round on Tuesday.
KING RESULTS: 10th/15 (905)
LOCATION: Turtle Point Yacht and Country Club, Florence, Ala.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72, 7133 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Numpituckchaikul bounced back from Monday and matched his career low round of 67 in Tuesday's final round. The score of five-under vaulted him up the leaderboard, finishing 20th with a stroke total of 223.
- Kesley March finished his fall with a round of 78 to finish the tournament with a score of 226 after shooting 75-73 in the first two rounds.
- Finishing his tournament with a score of 77, Robert Wilkinson finished with a tournament score of 230.
- Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite came in next, carding a tournament score of 233 with a final round of 74.
- Sam Hobday rounded out the team with a final round of 77 to finish at 236.
FOR THE FOES
- Fellow Conference Carolinas member Limestone College won the even with a three round score of 877.
- Hosts, the University of North Alabama came in second at 879 and Delta State University finished third a 882.
- Limestone's Griffin Brown was the individual medalist with a three round score of six-under 210 following a final round of 74.
- That concludes the fall schedule for the Tornado. They will return to the course in the spring.