SNOW HILL, N.C. – On what was a tough day on the course, the King University men's golf team carded a 303 in the second round of the Conference Carolinas Championship. The Tornado are in fourth with a tournament total of 595 and are led by Robert Wilkinson.
KING RESULTS: 4th of 8 (595)
LOCATION: Cutter Creek Golf Club; Snow Hill, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72, 7191 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Wilkinson is under par through two rounds as he shot two-over 74 on Monday and is in fourth place with a tournament score of one-under 143.
- Alex Bradford moved up the leaderboard with his second round score of 74, giving him a tournament total of 150.
- Matthew Dalrymple also has a tournament total of 150 following his second round of 78.
- Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite isn't far behind at 152 after is second round of 77.
- Rounding out the team is Alex Summers who shot 79 in the second round and owns a total of 155 entering the final round.
FOR THE FOES
- North Greenville University leads the tournament with a score of 579 while Barton College and Limestone College are in second at 591.
- Evan Gfeller of North Greenville is the individual leader with a two-round score of three-under 141.
- The final round is scheduled for Tuesday at Cutter Cree Golf Course in Snow Hill, N.C.