BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University men's golf team opened the King University with a solid round of 288 and are only four strokes behind the leader. The Tornado are in fourth place and were led Alex Bradford who is tied for the lead after 18 holes.
KING RESULTS: 4th of 8 (288)
LOCATION: Country Club of Bristol; Bristol, Tenn.
COURSE DETAILS: Par 70, 6483 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Bradford led the way for the Tornado, shooting three-under 67. He posted two birdies on the front nine and two more on the back nine.
- Robert Wilkinson and Matthew Dalrymple came in next for the Tornado, both carding 73.
- Ryan Bradshaw and Miles Ruff rounded out the King A team, shooting 75 and 78, respectively.
- Leo Rigamonti led the way for the Tornado second team carding even-par 70.
- Chad Couch and Wataru Koguchi came in next, each shooting 75.
- Rounding out the group was Evan Gray and Kesley March, who each shot 79.
- Playing as individuals, Daniel Everhart shot 82 and Noah Harkness carded 87.
FOR THE FOES
- Anderson University leads the tournament after 18 holes with a team score of 284. Milligan College is second at 286 and North Greenville University is in third at 287.
- Along with Bradford, Grayson Bell of Anderson and Maurizio DeBono of Belmont Abbey College are tied for the lead.
- The tournament concludes on Tuesday with the second round at the Country Club of Bristol.