LOUDON, Tenn. – The King University men's golf team turned in a solid first round at the Tennessee River Rumble on Monday. King is in second place on the leaderboard with a round of 296. Robert Wilkinson and Leo Rigamonti are both in the top 10 going into Tuesdays' final round.
KING RESULTS: King 2nd of 20 (296)
LOCATION: Wind River Golf Course; Loudon, Tenn.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 7018 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Wilkinson carded a round of two-under 70 and is in third place one stroke back of the leaders.
- Rigamonti isn't far behind in sixth place with a round of even-par 72.
- Alex Bradford played carded a round of 76.
- Miles Ruff and Chad Couch both finished with rounds of 78.
FOR THE FOES
- Lincoln Memorial University leads the tournament with a score of 293.
- King, Carson-Newman University and Young Harris College are tied for second at 296.
- Harry Boyle of Lincoln Memorial and Jake Headrick of Carson-Newman lead the individual tournament with scores of three-under 69.
- The tournament concludes with the final round of Tuesday.