KANNAPOLIS, N.C. – The King University men's golf team opened the Queens Invitational with a round of 297 and followed it with a round of 294. The Tornado are in 15th place with a tournament score of 591.
KING RESULTS: 15th of 18 (591)
LOCATION: The Club at Irish Creek; Kannapolis, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 71; 7024 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Miles Ruff opened the tournament with a round of 75 before shooting one-under 70 in the second round for a total of 145.
- Jeppe Thybo was next at 148, improving on a 75 in round one with a 73 in the second round.
- Not far behind was Alex Bradford who shot 149, shooting 74 in the first round and 75 in the second round.
- Leo Rigamonti started the tournament with a round of 74 before shooting 76 in the second round for a total of 150.
- Rounding out the team was Beam Ratanaprasartporn who carded a 74 in the first round before shooting 77 in the second round for a tournament total of 151.
FOR THE FOES
- USCI leads the tournament with a score of 552 while Lincoln Memorial University is second at 559 and Georgia Southwestern University is third at 560.
- Leonardo Bono and Leo Johansson of USC Aiken are tied atop the individual leaderboard with scores of eight-under 134.
- The tournament concludes with the third round on Tuesday.