KANNAPOLIS, N.C. – The King University men's golf team finished the Queens Invitational with a round of 286 to finish 14th. The Tornado improved each day to finish with a stroke total of 877 and were led by Miles Ruff.
KING RESULTS: 14th of 18 (877)
LOCATION: The Club at Irish Creek; Kannapolis, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 71; 7024 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Ruff closed the tournament with a round of 73 to finish with a score of 218.
- Alex Bradford carded a round of one-under 70 in the final round, finishing with a stroke total of 219.
- Leo Rigamonti finished the tournament with a total of 221 following a final round of even-par 71.
- Beam Ratanaprasartporn carded a one-over 72 in the final round, ending with a tournament total of 223.
- Jeppe Thybo rounded out the squad with a round of 78 to finish at 226.
FOR THE FOES
- Georgia Southwestern University won the tournament with a score of 835 while Lincoln Memorial University was second at 837.
- Leo Johansson of USC Aiken and Vincent Norman of Georgia Southwestern tied for the individual title with scores of eight-under 205.
- The Tornado take to the course again on February 10-11 at the Spring Kickoff at St. Johns Country Club in St. Augustine, Fla.