BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University men's tennis defeated Mars Hill University on Tuesday afternoon in a duel match. The Tornado dominated to take a 7-2 win over the Lions.
FINAL SCORE: King 7, Mars Hill 2
LOCATION: Hart Tennis Complex; Mars Hill, N.C.
RECORDS: King 1-1, Mars Hill 1-4
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Tornado had a great day as they took four out of six singles matches and three out of three doubles contests.
- Lennard Neumann won the second flight 6-3, 6-0 while Alejandro Feliciano took the third flight 6-2, 6-1 for King.
- Lenny Keswani lost the first flight 7-5, 4-6, 10-8 and Sebastian Lieflaender fell 8-5 in the fifth flight.
- Jorge Rogas took the forth flight 8-3 and Noah Baker won his sixth flight 8-0.
- In doubles, King took all three flights including an 8-0 win in the first flight by Feliciano and Neumann.
- Keswani and Arturo Alfaro won the second doubles flight 8-1 and Charles Jabaley and Baker took their third flight 8-3.
- King heads to Chattanooga, Tennessee to play the University of Montevallo at 12:00 pm.