BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University men's tennis team squared off against Lincoln Memorial University on Tuesday afternoon and dropped a 7-2 decision.
FINAL SCORE: Lincoln Memorial University 7, King 2
LOCATION: King Tennis Courts; Bristol, Tenn.
RECORDS: King 4-12; Lincoln Memorial 10-6
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The No. 1 doubles team of Lennard Neumann and Alejandro Feliciano dropped a tight 8-7 (7-5) decision to Jake Tuchmann and Moritz Hoerner.
- The Railsplitters also won the other two doubles matches to take a 3-0 lead.
- Lenny Keswani got the Tornado on the board with a 7-5, 7-6 (8-6) victory over Constantin Ernstberger at No. 2 singles.
- Arturo Alfaro picked up another win for the Tornado, defeating Xavier Martin 6-3, 6-4 at the third flight.
- However, the Railsplitters won the other four matches to take the dual 7-2.
- King returns to Conference Carolinas play on Wednesday when they travel to Southern Wesleyan University. The dual is scheduled to start at 2:00 p.m.
- Lincoln Memorial travels to Mars Hill University on Wednesday afternoon.