BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University men's tennis team were back in action on Friday hosting Ferrum College where they came out on top 7-0 only dropping two games for the entire match.
FINAL SCORE: King 7, Ferrum 0
LOCATION: King Tennis Courts; Bristol, Tenn.
RECORDS: King 3-5; Ferrum 2-4,
HOW IT HAPPENED
- At No. 1 doubles, the tandem of Lennard Neumann and Alejandro Feliciano took the match against Riley Kern and Houston Murphy 6-0.
- At No. 2 doubles Arturo Alfaro and Jorge Rojas defeated Jacob Glass and Patrick Marsh in straight games 6-0.
- At No. 3 doubles the duo of Charles Jabaley and Sebastian Lieflaender topped Marshall Pwnby and David Bishop 6-0 to cap off doubles play
- At No. 1 singles play Neumann started it off with a win over Kern 8-1
- Feliciano, Alfaro, and Jabaley all followed with 6-0, 6-0 victories in their singles matches.
- Lieflaender would keep the momentum going defeating Glass 8-0.
- Nathan Snow finished the stellar performance by the tornado with a 6-0, 6-1 victory over Houston Murphy.
- King is in action again on Monday, March 18 as they host Milligan College at 4:00 p.m.