Feb 02, 2019
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. – The King University men's track & field team had a school record broken and a top-five placement as well in the Buccaneer Track & Field Invitational.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Braidon Miller broke his own school record on his first throw in the shot put with a mark of 14.91 meters.
- DeEric King placed 16th in the 400-meter dash with a time of 51.39
- Andrew Williams wasn't too far behind placing 27th in the 400-meter dash with a time of 52.47
- Jaylen Foster placed 7th in the long jump with a mark of 6.60 meters.
- Miller placed 7th in the weighted throw with a mark of 16.13 meters
- Deshaun Stevens placed crossed the line in 12th in the 800-meter dash with a time of 2:02.3
- Foster finished the meet with a 5th overall placing in the triple jump with a mark of 14.00 meters.
- King is in action again on February 17th at the Conference Carolinas Track & Field Championships in Winston-Salem N.C.