OAKWOOD, Ga. – The King University men's cross country team finished the season with a 20th place finish at the NCAA Southeast Region Cross Country Championship on Saturday morning. The Tornado were led by Blaine Metcalf who finished 110th.
KING RESULTS: 20th of 22
LOCATION: University of North Georgia Gainesville Campus; Oakwood, Ga.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Metcalf crossed the finish line in 37:06.71 to lead the Tornado.
- He was followed by Justin Stewart who crossed the tape in 38:09.81.
- Not far behind were Brandon Bejarano and Braydon Ragsdale who finished with times of 38:37.56 and 38:38.78, respectively.
- Tyler Edwards finished next for King with a time of 39:18.56.
- Kade McDonald rounded out the team with a time of 41:11.78.
FOR THE FOES
- Queens University was the regional champion while the University of Mount Olive finished second and Augusta University was third.
- Joshua Chepkesir of UNC Pembroke was the individual champion with a time of 31:09.96.