BLUFFTON, S.C. – The King University women's golf team opened the Low Country Invitational with a round of 324 and are in sixth place. The Tornado were led by Nicola Robertson who is in sixth place.
KING RESULS: 6th of 11 (324)
LOCATION: Crescent Pointe Golf Club; Bluffton, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: Par 71; 5884 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Robertson led the way for the Tornado, shooting 75 in the opening round.
- Roxane Nataf was next for the Tornado, carding a 79 in the first round.
- Coming in with an 83 was Samantha Taylor and Shelby Zeiter shot 87 on Monday.
- Morgan Powers rounded out the team with an opening round of 88.
FOR THE FOES
- Lenoir-Rhyne University leads the tournament with a first round of 304 while Lincoln Memorial University and Western Michigan University are in second at 311.
- Abbey Hartsell of Lenoir-Rhyne, Lise Malherbe of Lincoln Memorial, Kaley Barts of Catawba College and Natalie Pleyerova of Queens University are tied atop the individual leaderboard with a score of 73.
- The tournament concludes with the second and final round on Tuesday.