BLUFFTON, S.C. – The King University women's golf team finished the Low Country Invitational with a round of 328 to finish seventh with a stroke total of 652. The Tornado were led by Nicola Robertson who finished 15th.
KING RESULS: 7th of 11 (328)
LOCATION: Crescent Pointe Golf Club; Bluffton, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: Par 71; 5884 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Robertson led the way for the Tornado, following her first round of 75 with an 83 to finish with a total of 158.
- Roxane Nataf was next for the Tornado, shooting 80 in the second round, finishing in with a total of 159.
- Matching that total was Samantha Taylor, who carded a 76 in the final round on Tuesday.
- Rounding out the squad were Shelby Zeiter and Morgan Powers. Zeiter shot 89 in the second round, finishing at 176 while Powers finished the tournament with a round of 90 to post a total of 178.
FOR THE FOES
- Western Michigan University won the tournament with a total of 606 while Lenoir-Rhyne University finished second at 618.
- Lise Malherbe of Lincoln Memorial University was the individual medalist with a tournament total of 143 following her round of one-under, 70 on Tuesday.
- The Tornado are in action again on March 19-20 at the Wingate Challenge, hosted at Rolling Hill Country Club in Monroe, N.C.