SALISBURY, N.C. – The King University women's golf team finished the Patsy Rendleman Invitational in 17th place with a tournament score of 658 following a second round of 325. The Tornado were led by Roxane Nataf who finished 30th.
KING RESULTS: 17th of 18 (658)
LOCATION: Country Club of Salisbury; Salisbury, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 5973 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Nataf improved on her opening round of 79 with a score of 75 in the second round for a tournament total of 154.
- Sasha Gardiner also improved, shooting 78 following her opening round of 87 to finish with a score of 165.
- Not far behind was Shelby Zeiter who carded an 87 following an opening round of 18, finishing with a stroke total of 168.
- Morgan Powers finished with a score of 171, shooting 86 in the first round and 85 in the final round.
- Rounding out the team was Autumn Bergendahl who improved on her opening round of 93 with an 87 in the second round, finishing with a total of 180.
FOR THE FOES
- Limestone College won the tournament with a score of 581 while Lenoir-Rhyne University was second at 585.
- Abbey Hartsell of Lenoir-Rhyne was the individual medalist with a score of four-under 140.
- The Tornado are in action again on October 15-16 at the Leeann Nobel Memorial at the Achasta Golf Club in Dahlonega, Ga.