DAHLONEGA, Ga. – The King University women's golf team closed their fall season with a 14th place finish at the LeeAnn Nobel Memorial. Roxane Nataf led the Tornado with 13th place finish.
KING RESULTS: 14th of 14 (651)
LOCATION: Achasta Golf Club; Dahlonega, Ga.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 5934 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Nataf shot a one-over 71 in the final round, finishing with a tournament total of 149.
- Sasha Gardiner followed with a tournament score of 156 with a second round score of 82.
- Playing consistently at the tournament was Shelby Zeiter who followed an 85 with an 84 in the second round for a total of 169.
- Morgan Powers and Autumn Bergendahl round out the team with scores of 177 and 180, respectively. Powers shot 91 in the second round while Bergendahl carded a 93 in the final round.
FOR THE FOES
- Anderson University won the tournament with a score of 584 while the University of North Georgia finished second at 609.
- Lise Malherbe was the individual champion with a tournament total of 142. She shot even-par 72 in the opening round and two-under 70 in the final round.
- King returns to the course in the spring on February 18-19 at the Converse Spring Invitational.