|Previous School:||Middletown Academy|
2017-18 - Stats
- Finished sixth at the NCAA Wrestling Championships, earning All-American honors for the second straight season
- Became the first two-time NCAA All-American in program history along with Dustin Kirk
- First three-time qualifier for the NCAA Championships in program history
- Finished second at the NCAA Super Region II Championships
- Selected first team All-Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC)
- Ranked in the NWCA poll twice, reaching as high as eighth
- Defeated three ranked opponents
- Helped King to the Virginia Duals title, winning all three of his matches
- Went 13-6 with five technical falls, nine major decisions and one pin
2016-17: All-American after finishing seventh at the NCAA Division II championships...First team All-ECAC...Went 8-4 on the season, taking three wins by major decision adn two by technical fall...Finished runner-up at NCAA Super Region II Championships, falling to second-ranked Nick Crume of Indianapolis 5-0 in the final...Won two matches at the NCAA Division II Championships to take seventh...Finished sixth at hte Kaufman/Brand Open...Was ranked as high as third in the country...Academic All-ECAC.
2015-16: First team All-ECAC...ECAC Player of the Month for January...Became the fifth wrestler in Tornado history to qualify for the NCAA Division II Wrestling Championships...Dropped both of his matches at the event...Finished third at the NCAA Midwest Regional, defeating Nick Lankford of Newberry on a 12-2 major decision in the third place bout...Ranked No. 1 in the Midwest Region for the majority of the year and No. 3 in the country...Set school record for technical falls in a season, going 12-0...Posted an overall record of 30-7, including 6-0 on major decision...Finished third at the season-opening Oklahoma City Open, going 6-1, including a 3-2 win over Mitchel Sellars of Northeast Oklahoma in the third place bout...Won the King University Open at 141 pounds, taking two wins by technical fall and two more by decision...Finished third at the Midwest Classic, going 5-1...Earned a 12-1 major decision over Nick Crume of Indianapolis in the third place bout...Won 13 straight matces prior to falling in the semifinals of the Midwest Regional.
2013-14: Went 12-9 on the season... Finished second at the Citadel Open on November 2, which was his first collegiate competition... Went 4-1 at the event... Won six of eight bouts between January 24 and February 9.
High School: Finished fourth at the state tournament, fifth at Super 32, and fifth at Beast of the East...Helped Middletown Academy qualify for districts in 2013...Memeber of a team that posted a 34-6 record in 2013.
Personal: Parents are Mike adn Vicki Killian...Major is Visual Communications.