|Previous School:||Signal Mountain HS|
- Set two school records, coming in the 200 yard freestyle and 200 yard backstroke
- Posted 200 yard freestyle time of 1:59.27 and 200 yard backstroke time of 2:12.78 at the Bluegrass Mountain Conference Championships
- Reached the finals in three events at the BMC Championships, coming in the 200 yard individual medley, 200 yard backstroke and 200 yard freestyle
- Took a runner-up finish with a 200 yard individual medley time of 2:12.50
- Finished fifth in both the 200 yard backstroke and 200 yard freestyle
- Added five more personal best swims on the season
- Three personal records came at the Marriott Fall Frenzy, 50 yard freestyle time of 25.62 seconds, and 50 yard backstroke time of 29.48 seconds and 100 yard backstroke time of 1:02.74 came as part of relays
- As part of a relay, set a 100 yard freestyle personal best time of 55.05 seconds
- 500 yard freestyle personal best time of 5:37.25 came against Union (Ky.)
2016-17: Won the 200 meter freestyle event, the quartet recording a time of 1:54.78 at Milligan College...In the 100 meter breaststroke at Milligan College, placed first with a time of 1:23.98...Helped set a school record in the 200 yard medley relay, the team registering a time of 1:54.25 at the Brenau Invitational...In the 200 meter freestyle relay event, the group finished first at Emory & Henry College with a time of 1:57.49...Set another school record in the 200 yard medley relay at Union College, finishing in a time of 1:53.20...In the 100 yard breaststroke, swam a time of 1:10.94 to set a school record at Union College...Posted a personal record at Union College in the 200 yard breaststroke, setting a time of 2:31.41...The Tornado 800 freestyle relay team swam a time of 8:07.13, breaking a previous school record at the Appalachian Swimming Conference Championships...Clocked a 200 yard individual medley time of 2:11.82, placing fourth, setting a school record...100 yard breaststroke school record time of 1:10.09 came at the Appalachian Swimming Conference Championships...Best 200 yard medley relay time came at the Appalachian Swimming Conference Championships, recording a time of 1:52.78, breaking a school record...Broke another school record at the Appalachian Swimming Conference Championship, the Tornado swimming in a time of 3:44.24, breaking another school record.
2015-16: King University Female Rookie of the Year...Set three school records in her rookie season...Posted a 100 yard breaststroke school record time of 1:11.66 at the Appalachian Swimming Conference Championships...200 yard breaststroke school record time of 2:35.53 came against Union...Clocked a 100 yard individual medley school record time of 59.84 seconds at the Sewanee Invitational...Posted the top six fastest 100 yard breastroke times on the team, and the top two 50 yard breaststroke times...Owns the top four fastes 200 yard breaststroke and top two 100 yard individual medley times among Tornado...Fastest 50 yard breastroke time of 34.34 seconds came at teh Sewanee Invitational...Clocked her fastest 200 yard individual medley time of 2:16.96 at the conference championships...Best 400 individual medley time came at the Sewanee Invitational where she finished in 5:04.13...Posted her fastest 50 yard freestyle time of 26.47 seconds at the Sewanee Invitational...Best 100 yard freestyle time of 57.83 seconds came at the Brenau Invitational...Set a 500 yard freestyle personal best time of 5:51.90 against Emmanuel and Life.
High School: Was a member of the Baylor School national championship team in 2012...Placed 14th at Tennessee state championships in the 100 yard breast stroke event in 2013...Signal Mountain High School MVP in 2013, 2014, and 2015...CASL relay record holder...Crew regional champion at the Baylor School in 2012...Was a member of the Beta Club, Leo Club, FCA, IB, and Eagle Strong...Graduated with honors and distinction.
Personal: Parents are Matthew and Susan Vargo.