RALIEGH, N.C. – Connor Hatfield set a school record in the 3,000 meter steeplechase over the weekend to lead a selected group of King University track and field athletes at the Raleigh Relays.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Hatfield posted a time of 9:26.23, breaking his personal record by 10 seconds setting the school record by more than two seconds. The previous record of 9:28.58 was held by Jordan Noe.
- Justin Newring competed in a pair of events, posting a 400 meter time of 48.59 seconds and a 200 meter time of 21.88 seconds.
- In the 110 meter hurdles, Dione Louden posted a time of 15.14 seconds.
- On the women's side, Jordan Jennings finished with a 400 meter dash time of 58.51 seconds.
- King will be in action again on April 8 at the Appalachian State Outdoor Open.