|Hometown:||San Antonio, Texas|
- First team All-Conference Carolinas in the 3000 meters
- Third team All-Conference Carolinas in the 5000 meters
- Won the 3000 meters with a time of 10:51.35 at the conference championships
- Third at the conference championships with a 5000 meter time of 19:18.32
- Personal record 3000 meter time of 10:46.42 came at the Buccaneer Track & Field Invitational
- Mile personal best time of 5:32.55 at the Liberty Kickoff
- 5000 meter personal record time of 18:39.98 at the Gamecock Invitational
- 5000 meter time ranked fourth in the conference, 3000 meter time was sixth and mile time was 10th
- Second team All-Conference Carolinas in the 10,000 meters
- Third team All-Conference Carolinas in the 1500 meters and the 5000 meters
- Runner-up with a 10,000 meter time of 41:03.84 at the conference championships
- Third in the conference championships wtih a 1500 meter time of 5:05.20 and 5000 meter time of 19:30.48
- 10,000 meter personal record time of 38:28.67 at the Montreat Invitational
- Personal records in 800 meters (2:36.24) and 1500 meters (5:01.62) at the LRU Southside Power & Fitness Invitational
- 5000 meter personal best time of 17:57.36 at the Coastal Carolina Invitational
2017: At the Gene Mullin Invite 5k race she recorded a time of 23:34.15...At the Queen City Invitational 5k race she posted a time of 21:19.0...She recorded a time of 27:52.6 at the Conference Carolinas Cross Country Championships 6k...At the NCAA Southeast Regional she posted a time of 28:13.1.
2016: In her first collegiate event, the Asheville XC Carnival, Baton finished in a time of 23:15.39 in the 5K...She set a personal record at the Queens Royals XC Challenge by posting a time of 21:58.6, besting her record by more than 1:15 in the 5K.
High School: Helped her high school win a district championship...Member of a team that finish second and another that finished third at districts...Qualified for regionals in 2013, 2014 and 2015...Member of National Honor Society, National English Honor Society and National Math Honor Society.
Personal Information: Parents are William and Margaret Barton...Major is Mathematics with a minor in Teaching.