Jan 12, 2019
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. – The King University women's track & field team opened the season with a solid performance at the ETSU Track & Field Invitational. Whitney Christian set an indoor school record to lead the Tornado.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Christian posted a time of 10.07 seconds in the 60 meter hurdles to set a new record on Friday.
- On Saturday she posted a long jump mark of 4.73 meters.
- Also in the long jump, Larynn Clopton posted a mark of 5.03 meters.
- In the shot put, Brittany Nielson led the Tornado with a mark of 11.11 meters.
- Kirstin Barton posted a 5,000 meter time of 20:13.45 on Friday night.
- Meg Davis set an indoor personal record with an 800 meter time of 2:28.11.
- King is in action again on Friday and Saturday at the University of South Carolina.