COLUMBIA, S.C. – The King University women's track & field team had a good showing inaugural Gamecock Meet at the University of South Carolina. The Tornado took down three personal records at the event.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Kirstin Barton set a personal record with a 5,000 meter time of 18:39.98, finishing seventh in the elite group.
- Meg Davis also set a personal record, finishing the mile in 5:38.27.
- In the 300 meter dash, Whitney Christian finished 18th with a time of 45.13 seconds.
- In the weight throw, Ashley Miller set a personal record with a mark of 11.66 meters.
- King will be in action again on Friday and Saturday at the Liberty Kickoff.