Jan 26, 2019
LYNCHBURG, Va. – The King University women's track & field team put together a few good performances at the Liberty Kickoff of Friday and Saturday. A pair of school records fell on Saturday.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Whitney Christian broke her own school record in the 60 meter hurdles with a time of 9.90 seconds.
- In the 1,000 meter run, Meg Davis set a school record with a time of 3:18.25.
- Kirstin Barton covered the mile in 5:32.55 and finished fifth in the 5000 meter run with a time of 18:44.65.
- In the long jump, Larynn Clopton and Christian both posted marks of 4.68 meters.
- Ashley Miller posted a personal record mark of 12.79 meters in the weight throw.
- King is in action again on Friday and Saturday at the Buccaneer Track & Field Invitational in Johnson City.