JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. – The King University women's track & field team had three personal records set in the Buccaneer Track & Field Invitational and a win in the second heat for the elite section of the 800-meter dash.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Christina Fulcher started off the meet for the Tornado with a 15th place finish and a personal record of 20:32.02 in 5000-meter run.
- Whitney Christian placed 26th in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:03.18 which a personal best for her as well.
- Meg Davis won the second heat in the Elite section of the 800-meter dash with a time of 2:26.27, the final personal record set by the Tornado.
- Kirstin Barton ended the meet for the Tornado finishing third overall in the 3000-meter Elite section with a time of 10:46.42.
- King is in action again on February 17th at the Conference Carolinas Track & Field Championships in Winston-Salem N.C.