Posted: Sep 01, 2019
BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University women's triathlon team held their inaugural meet on Sunday at South Holston Dam. The Tornado finished fifth and were led by Stephanie Dansie.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Only the swim and bike were included in the final results as Danise finished in 52:08.
- Including the run, Dansie finished in 1:17.48.
- Finishing next for the Tornado were Audrey McCormick and Emily Sutherland.
- Sutherland finished in 58:47 while McCormick came in with a time of 1:00.06.
- Including the run for Sutherland, she finished 1:26.06 and McCormick came in at 1:24.50.
- Nicola Mead finished in 59.23, and including the run she came in with a time of 1:29.56.
FOR THE FOES
- East Tennessee State University finished first with Queens University coming in second.
- Davis & Elkins College finished third and Eastern Mennonite University came in fourth ahead of the Tornado.
- King will be in action again on October 6 at the Tri-at-the-Trump in Mooresville, N.C.