|Hometown:||San Antonio, Texas|
|Previous School:||John Paul Stevens HS|
- USTFCCCA All-Southeast Region selection
- First team All-Conference Carolinas honoree
- Named Conference Carolinas Runner of the Week on back-to-back weeks
- Named ECAC Runner of the Month
- Placed second overall in the Tusculum open with a time of 20:56.2.
- Recorded personal record 5k time at the Royals XC Challenge with a time of 18:43.
- Recorded personal-best 6k time at the NCAA Southeast Regional with a time of 23:30.18.
- Ranked seventh in school history in the 5k with a time 18:43.
- Ranked 15th in school history in the 5k with a time of 19:10.8.
2017: At the Gene Mullin Invite 5k race she recorded a time of 23:34.15...At the Queen City Invitational 5k race she posted a time of 21:19.0...She recorded a time of 27:52.6 at the Conference Carolinas Cross Country Championships 6k...At the NCAA Southeast Regional she posted a time of 28:13.1.
2016: In her first collegiate event, the Asheville XC Carnival, Baton finished in a time of 23:15.39 in the 5K...She set a personal record at the Queens Royals XC Challenge by posting a time of 21:58.6, besting her record by more than 1:15 in the 5K.
High School: Helped her high school win a district championship...Member of a team that finish second and another that finished third at districts...Qualified for regionals in 2013, 2014 and 2015...Member of National Honor Society, National English Honor Society and National Math Honor Society.
Personal Information: Parents are William and Margaret Barton...Major is Mathematics with a minor in Teaching.